Warning light cluster panel

direwulf23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Quick question. I bought a 1994 F250 2wd with a 7.3 IDI, E4OD a couple weeks back. The truck interior is in really good shape but the warning light cluster doesn't have the cover panel.
Can someone give me a run down on what the lights represent? There's three lights down the left hand side (the top of which I know to be wait to start) and one on the bottom right corner.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

direwulf23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The bottom right one is the one I was really curious about. That light came on before star up and just after start up a few times after I fixed the leak around my fuel heater; which of course involved removing the fuel filter. I reused the old filter which I **** no idea when last it would've been changed (I know stupid, but I couldn't afford a new one just then), and cold start has become harder accompanied by a white puff

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

93blklightning

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't know which type of filter your running , as they're two types available, but I would assume your using the two piece type. Usually just changing the filter and wiping out the bottom cap real good solves this issue . Because that's where your water sensor is located

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk