VOIP or VCPSD?

h2odrx

Anti-O
Reaction score
Ok if computers can help tune my truck and read the engine info out to a screen, how hard would it be to make it voice actavided? Something like "truck go to extreme tow mode" Or "truck smoke mode" Or "truck EGT display":dunno

Or do I have too much time on my hands?;Really

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Or do I have too much time on my hands?;Really

Quite possibly........:angel:

Actually though, I've always though that the technology to fiddle with the PCM should/could be at least wireless. For instance if your downloader or flash programmer or laptop etc was within 5 or so feet of the PCM and recognized the VIN of the vehicle it would "hook up". You could then monitor various engine parameters, change power modes or diagnose DTC's on the fly.

h2odrx

Anti-O
Reaction score
Actually though, I've always though that the technology to fiddle with the PCM should/could be at least wireless. For instance if your downloader or flash programmer or laptop etc was within 5 or so feet of the PCM and recognized the VIN of the vehicle it would "hook up". You could then monitor various engine parameters, change power modes or diagnose DTC's on the fly.

I guess i'm alittle slow, but kind of like star trek, "computer give me 100hp";Really:rotflmao

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m2rtin