victorville,ca

gsfloor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone is some one on this board pretty close to victorville,ca zip code 92395?? Im interested ine a truck out there. Guy sent me pictures but am looking for someone to take a look at it

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
We do have some members that live in that town. I'm about 70 miles from there but not able at this time to offer help... Sorry...

Knuckledragger

blowing chunks and grabbing porcelain
Reaction score
Too bad you didn't post this a week ago. I could have looked at it on my way to/from Las Vegas. I might have some time after March 5, if it will wait that long.

Meantime, you should get a list of questions you want answered ready for whoever goes to see it.

vegas39

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I used to live there and have some friends there, I callled the only one that might be of help to know what your looking for and they are out of town for a few days.
If I think of someone else, I'll let you know.

gsfloor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the responses the truck has a blown motor but the body looks pretty clean trucks been sitting for six years ao Im just concerned if theres anything that I dont see in the pictures I know I would have to also rip the trans,rears and transfer case apart and brakes,tires etc wuld need to be replaced just looking to see if theres any big damage under truck or on body. Between buying the truck, shipping and doing what I can see is alot of coin just dont want any big surprises