"Very rare" "Carburated Diesel"

Compu Doc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I thought o' that too, maybe I remember seeing it before because it was on last April fools.

Anyway the jokes on us, it's a Rochester not a Carter.:rotflmao

Maybe the joke was on us and this guy knows it does not have a carburetor but if that's the case the joke is back on him because with my return email he must think their is a sucker who actually believes it and is willing to pay $6000 for his truck. :rotflmao But if he really does believe he has a carburetor, the joke is double on him.

Devilish

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Now I kick myself in the butt because I had one of those Carter carbs on all the trucks I've owed and never realized that they were that rare! :rotflmao:rotflmao:rotflmao The last one I owned even had a custom "hat" over the top and a "fan motor" that blew extra air into the carb. :sly

I saw that truck. Your fan had 'Vidal Sassoon' on the side of it

k_williams1982

'01 Excursion 4x4
Reaction score
You guys are jerks. Like bullys on a playground picking on a kid because they miss- spoke out of pure innocence. Shame on you.

This forum is going downhill fast.

I don't think ANY of the people responding to this (myself included) were posting things to make fun of the "seller" as much as we were posting to keep each other smiling and laughing.

My .02 spoken, so now I will return to the life of no laughing and no joking. Sorry that I stepped away from the life of seriousness for two minutes.

jwalterus

Made in America
Reaction score
you going to post the email you get in a week with him asking if you are still interested?? LOL

plywood

Recovered N/A
Reaction score
The ad's deleted by author.

I feel good knowing the advertising on this site helped him sell it. :D

THECACKLER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, Based on all the advice I got reading the previous posts, I bought it for $7K... You ******** !!!!:rotflmao

Compu Doc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That was very sweet whoever informed this gentleman.:thanks:

http://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/cto/1675887071.html

I've done it myself a couple times and the JAs never listen so I don't do it anymore when all I stand to gain is spam or something.;Pissed

On the other hand, I'm not sure the good deed to him will pay enough to counteract the loss we all suffered here.:cry:

Everything works except the passenger electric window and of course the A/C.

He forgot to mention that the carburetor is missing, maybe someone stole it. :rotflmao

He actually emailed me today asking if I was still interested in it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle