Vanilla truck crowd???

Whit

Reaction score
OK for the first time in many many years I.......yes thats right I dont know whats going on.

:***: is the Vanilla truck crowd???

White Ram

Reaction score
My guess is they chose the proper color truck and bought white.

Just my guess, steve,maybe can join?

B

Big K

As with most things of this sort, there is a story.

In the crowd that we were first introduced to, there were quite a few white trucks. Myself, Muddy, DEZLPWR, NAIL BENDER, and more. You'd be @ an event, and someone would say, "there's another white truck, have they no imagination?"

Then, when we fell into disfavor with the group, the term "Vanilla Truck Crowd" popped up, as all of us that were "trouble" had white trucks. It carried a negative connotation at the time.:rolleyes:

We're also official members of the "Peanut Gallery";) Story behind that, too.:moon:

We've taken the positive on the situation, and now wear the VTC label as a badge of honor. We like all colors of trucks, but white works for us. Even Muddy, if it were available, surely would have purchased a white one. We still consider him an hornerary member.:D

NAIL BENDER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here, here As a charter member of "THE VANILLA TRUCK CROWD" and an esteemed member of the "PEANUT GALLERY", all I can say is "WHITE POWER". :D All you radicals out there don't take this wrong, it isn't a racial thing, its a truck color thing.:yell: :moon:

NAIL BENDER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone can join as long as you arn't PC and you have a WHITE TRUCK.:D Garnet, red or any other color in this shade are not welcome.:kick:

Got Smoke?

The Smokey One
Reaction score
I've been a sideline viewer of the "Vanilla Truck Crowd" for a while, with the rise of this discussion I would like to know how I could become a "chartered member" ??? LOL

Last edited:
B

Big K

Originally posted by CHarlan
yeah... what about black?? No fancy names, but my truck's named BLACK BETTY!

Why am I not 'sprized @ that?LOL

Some of that Ram Jam action......;)

Fishin2Deep4U

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The true story of the Vanilla Truck Crowd is that they spend so much time under thier trucks, all thier ***** are mighty un-tanned, or white. Even now, the embarrASSment shows in evrey post..... :moon: :moon: :moon:

JK guys! I too am pretty vanilla! In a

BLUE kinda way....

Dave :shoot:

NAIL BENDER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Along with the name "VANILLA TRUCK CROWD", we were also said to be in "THE PEANUT GALLERY" by a former site not worth mentioning. Because we spoke our mind and wouldn't kiss ass on the owner and mods of said group, we put our given name and location in our sigs as: MEMBER OF THE VANILLA TRUCK CROWD SMACK DAB IN THE MIDDLE OF THE PEANUT GALLERY. This was a badge of honor given to us as an insult from said owner and mods. We were given 24 hours to take this out of our sigs or risk banishment. Needless to say, we didn't take it out and for punishment (and other new pro-active rules put in place), our sigs were changed to ridicule us and we were banned. So, whoever is accused of being in the "PEANUT GALLERY", hold your head up and cary it as a badge of honor.

SIGNING OFF, FROM THE VANILLA TRUCK CROWD, SMACK DAB IN THE MIDDLE OF THE PEANUT GALLERY, I say "WHITE POWER"! (for you sensitive types, it ain't racial, its a truck color thing.):D