Valve Cover Emissions Decals

mohavewolfpup

Diesel Wolf Puppy
Reaction score
I have that one too, only mine is in very good shape. HOWEVER, I believe that that one is sewn into the visor. Confirm for me? My truck isn't with me at school this year.

Not sewn into the visor on mine (85) It's just a sticker applied to the visor surface. Can see how it's migrated around due to heat cycles/sun beating on it. I'd be curious to get extremely clear photos of yours at some point if possible. Mine is wrinkled.

You may be thinking of later sun visors where they heat bonded the "stickers" onto the fabric. Would have to literally cut out the panel with a knife to remove it

mohavewolfpup

Diesel Wolf Puppy
Reaction score
Mine's an 85 as well. Must just be the sticker. I'll get you pics when I'm in Tucson next.

If you want sun visors that don't flop around, I took some out of a 92/93? F250 that had hold down points at the ends like more modern sun visors. Have it half installed, just need to cut up the headliner and drill some holes for the hold down points. Got lucky they were blue even!

theguruat12

Certified Tinkerer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Okay, here is what I found on a salvage yard truck for the 7.3 decal:

You must be registered for see images attach

I notice that it has an "A" block designation. Can 7.3 guys please confirm that this is the correct, original sticker? Is there a "B" block for the 7.3?

Last edited:

Greg5OH

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if someone had a built idi would be cool to put advertised horsepower 300@ 3300 rpm :D

FarmerFrank

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Here was an early 84 at the local yunkyard. Might go back for the whole cover.

jhenegh

Truck Still Earns its Keep
Reaction score
IDIT

Heres 1994 IDIT Stickers

Attachments

• photo 1 (6).JPG
    photo 1 (6).JPG
    801.5 KB · Views: 39
  • photo 2 (6).JPG
    photo 2 (6).JPG
    775 KB · Views: 27

stealth13777

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm in to buy one of the 6.9 decals. 86. Might as well make it two. Will try to keep up with this thread. Awesome job, and looks great!!

jhenegh

Reaction score
Are the IDIT stickers going to be available at any time? They'd be a great way to finish up my engine when I get there!

theguruat12

Certified Tinkerer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Working on it, the going is slow as of now. 18 units of electrical engineering courses is taking up almost all of my time recently. I want to get them done soon hopefully!

jhenegh

Reaction score
Working on it, the going is slow as of now. 18 units of electrical engineering courses is taking up almost all of my time recently. I want to get them done soon hopefully!

No problem, I'm still in school myself. I get about 1-2 hours a day if I'm lucky to really work on non-school stuff

SPR1NK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Quick question, what is the point of putting these on? Just for stock look or is it required to be there or something?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bob123456789

Members online