Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

mikepotts

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you get the ford icp sensor?
That one is for sure finicky. Lol

Is this the 97?

no, i got the BWD sensor from advance, i though i read someone said they were good... might have messed up there? yes, its a 97.

mikepotts

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im wondering about the showerheads... i had to replace both of them on my 92 IDI truck, one of the other similar threads to mine a guy said he fould pieces of his showerheads in his lines causing a blockage (or something like that, been reading alot hard to remember).

mikepotts

Full Access Member
Reaction score
after doing some reading on swamps webite (injector tech article), im starting to think ive got an injector issue, they mention that if theres no CEL a buzz test wont help because it only tests the injector electrical circuit and the problem is most likely on either the oil or fuel sides. forgot to mention, over 300,000 miles.

mikepotts

Full Access Member
Reaction score
okay, i pulled the EBP line today and there is definately a blockage about halfway thru it that i couldnt get cleared... good thing i ordered a new one this morning (i figured i would need it with my luck).

79jasper

Chickenhawk
Reaction score
Figures. Mine wasn't too bad. But I used a piece of speedometer cable in my drill with lots of PB blaster.

mikepotts

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Figures. Mine wasn't too bad. But I used a piece of speedometer cable in my drill with lots of PB blaster.

Is that your video on youtube? I used a speedo cable and drill too... No dice for me, but it was a great idea.