us gear info

gsxjay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well my plans for a zf swap fell through long story my truck has a new e4od with a us gear hi lo between the trans and transfer case now i want to remove it ha i have no use for it and a member on here wanted the trans and hi lo but i have to use the trans now but id imagine that he still wants the us gear now can i just pull it off and put the transfer back in its place or when they did the us gear did they [put a longer out put shaft in to accommodate the unit?

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
no custom mods to either the trans or transfer.
i have a USG on the ground that I can verify my comments.
if the deal with the other member falls through, i'm interested in getting another USG.

jaluhn83

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The only mods are going to be the front and rear drivelines and t-case shifter.

I would also be interested in the USG if the deal falls through.

Is the truck a regular cab?

justinray

Contributor
Reaction score
How does this work, does the person that asked first get it, or the highest bidder? Haha. If its not the latter, I'd also like to put a bid in...

gsxjay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ext cab lb and the member is international he hooked me up in my time of need with two fuel senders for a hell of a good price and he said he wanted it and the trans but itl be **** the usg due to needing the trans still that and he is a good guy and i dont go back on my word but if he dosent want it then i will put it up on the forum and thanks for the useful intel guys

international

Drownin' in diesel
Reaction score
Ohh I still want it buddy! Thanks for your integrity. What happened to the ZF swap? Glad to hear you got a new trans anyway. I'll PM you. Thanks!