UPCOMING IDAHO EVENTS

swank

Reaction score
sounds like a good time to me. i'll be thinking about it. sounds like ya had a good time w/o me again, muddy. dang it! oh well, i've been to busy to even look at my truck until last night. had to remove the remote mount oil filter cuz it dropped my pressure below 25 psi :puke:. tried too many other things before i thought of it too (like the oil pump, 350 bucks later). back to normal now though. i guess i'll be seeing you in about a month now huh? bring the pyro......... :Sly

MUDDY

Reaction score
dave,

glad ya got oil prrsr prob figured out

got the pyro and boost guage sittin in a box in the 1gen. be lookin fwd to gettin a respectable number on the dyno at the late august event at mms with the old 92. :D see how much the swank mods improve the output over my stock 149/349 :)

also that weekend bdog is puttin on event at firebird track near boise,,possibly on fri nite :)

the last weekend of august dyno event and 1/4 mile event be posted about shortly here on oilburners events section

justin,

dang right we be lookin fwd to edge's event. several talkin bout makin the trip down to ogden to participate and watch. :)

meetin 2nite was good. several in attendance. glenno almost always gets long distnce award. not 2nite tho. mark with the beautiful black 01 drw eth-dee takes that honor by drivng to idaho from atlanta ga. to attend our meeting. good to have ya mark and hope to see ya at next one as well as late aug events. mark also got a good dyno run today at MMS.

no pherds at the meet 2nite. all cummins dodges. steve ????????????????????

pic= some of the group who remained to bs at the meetin

Attachments

• 705meetingPicture008med.jpg
    705meetingPicture008med.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 1

Dzlnut

Reaction score
Sorry Muddy, I got tied up and couldn't make it. I apreciate the call to check on me. I do plan to make the next event, i'm trying to get some things ironed out on the truck before the event.I still have a sore spot from bullydogs dyno.:frustrate

Stevo

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
placidoert