Uhaultruckparts.com on sale

ghunt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
KyleQ- That looks right.

Motoneil, I just asked the same thing. I have no idea really. The cheaper one is listed on the fuel pump/filter head page while the more expensive one is listed with the injectors, lines and etc.

KyleQ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
KyleQ- That looks right.

Motoneil, I just asked the same thing. I have no idea really. The cheaper one is listed on the fuel pump/filter head page while the more expensive one is listed with the injectors, lines and etc.

Thanks, ordering.

I hope this is correct - I'll have to switch my blade style plugs to bullet style, but that shouldn't be hard or expensive. Everything look ok?

GLO-PLUG UHZD9 12 $3.62 $0.00 $43.44
PUMP,DIESEL INJ,REBLT,D UHR851 1 $220.75 $0.00 $220.75
CONTROLLER, GLOW PLUG 1811059C92 1 $32.16 $0.00 $32.16
INJECTOR,7.3 DIESEL REMAN 183345C91 8 $8.40 $0.00 $67.20

Last edited:

oldmisterbill

Grumpy Old Man
Reaction score
The only glow plugs I could find were listed as Borg Warner and the part # was not ZD9.Can anyone help me find the correct listing?

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
About never finding the beru glow plugs this cheap before.... Not so fast.. a couple of years back autozone was selling out all of the beru plugs they had.... For $2.99 each...:eek:LOL I bought 8 sets just because of that low price.... Spare parts as great parts to have on hand Sunday nite... after 9pm when everybody in town is closed till Monday morning... And you need to be someplace Monday morning at 7am.....:angel: This price for the injection pumps is a chance of a lifetime to get a spare pump. I wonder if someone at uhaul listed the wrong prices for all this great stuff.... Or is it really cheaper to sell at a loss than ship them to a central wharehouse and sell from there.... Maybe they are beating the income tax fees of inventory supplies......:dunno Anyway you look at it the prices are better than great... they are out of this world low prices... I really wish I needed something more than just a tch sender...:dunno

ghunt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
oldmisterbill, Search the part number right there above your post...UHZD9.

Hey fixall it is almost tax time! I bet they want to dump as much of this stuff as they can- inventory is taxable!

I would've bought more than one spare IP but, I don't really want to spend that much right now...it will be nice to have a working tach though, the tach in my truck has never really worked.

OLDBULL8

Good Morning Ya'll.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'll bet a dollar to a donut that most of the guys that bought are not going to get what they ordered? There is no way U-Haul has got that much inventory. Me thinks a lot of guy's are going to be disappointed. Not only here but on the FTE they were buying also, and who knows where else. I bought 4 IP's on U-Haul's other ebay site and that was closed after that. Will have to wait and see if I really get them. No confirmation yet other than they are paid for. What do ya think? Good luck ya all.

Last edited:

LCAM-01XA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll bet a dollar to a donut that most of the guys that bought are not going to get what they ordered? There is no way U-Haul has got that much inventory. Me thinks a lot of guy's are going to be disappointed. Not only here but on the FTE they were buying also, and who knows where else. I bought 4 IP's on U-Haul's other ebay site and that was closed after that. Will have to wait and see if I really get them. No confirmation yet other than they are paid for. What do ya think? Good luck ya all.

I hope all get what they ordered, I just placed an order for a pump and a set of injectors. Speaking of injectors, where do we get the copper washers for the seats in the heads?

KyleQ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I must not be searching for the correct words, is the a guide on how to swap from the blade to bullet style GP's?

DragRag

Reaction score

You may be right, that thought went through my head a long time ago. I am hoping the shear size of my order will get me some favor, well see though.

With the thousands and thousands of these trucks they have on the road, they very well could have much more stock then even any of us will order in different locations. I think there is a good chance they do.

Last edited:

DragRag

Reaction score
Just got off the phone with uhaul. They said the likely hood of receiving all the items that were ordered are very strong. We all may get our stuff just fine.

KyleQ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got off the phone with uhaul. They said the likely hood of receiving all the items that were ordered are very strong. We all may get our stuff just fine.

Wow - sweet :) Replacing the entire fuel and glow system for under 300 is going to make me VERY happy :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726