twin turbo idi

Hydro-idi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Actually, IMO, I think that IP is tuned just right. I don't think you want gobbs of smoke anyways. The twin turbo setup is doing a fine job keeping the smoke down. Less smoke= more efficient air/fuel ratio! Like Mel stated, if that is where your pyro sensor is, your gauge may be displaying that it is running a bit cooler than what the egt's actually are. And yes, we need pics of that setup :D

94idift

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Whats the difference between gas and diesel water **** kit? Would gas work on diesel
?

Goose_ss4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
do think you can change either of the turbine or compressor housings to get more boost?

are you running a waste gate or blow off valve?

94idift

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I probly gonna run turbos with a 63 ar turbine housing.
and there both non gated turbos with no blow off valves

67-7THREE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
pics!

You must be registered for see images attach

FordGuy100

Reaction score
Those turbo's are large, a single T70 (T4 mount would be my guess) by itself is large enough to run 20+psi. If you running twins, you might want to look into smaller turbo's.

Hows boost come one? Your essentially running each turbo off of 3.5L. Does it start making boost down low or does it take some rpm's?

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
His pump is dubbed the "Omega Moose", but we haven't added it to the catalog yet. He was willing to accept it without a warranty of any kind, and we are anxious to see how it holds up. We generally do not like to push a DB-2 this far, hence the apprehension. We want our products to be associated with quality, and longevity, so some testing is needed.

94idift

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It takes some rpm to make boost i'm deffinetly gonna get 2 smaller turbos hopefully before mass diesel truck show when i dyno it.

88 Ford

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you have the fuel maxed out as well on that? Its cool that there is actually a high volume Db2 out now. As far as the turbos go, a .63AR sounds about perfect IMO. What size of compressor are you going to go with as well?