twin turbo idi

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Well its possible but please use a few more words so everyone can understand what you are telling us or asking us.. your post is kinda ambiguous in its content... It could mean several differant things.

94idift

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm inthe process of building one i was gonna upload some pics of it but have no idea how.
But its a 94 factory turbo motor so far i've installed the r&d cam, studded it, resealed it and all cleaned up and painted. just waiting on a rd4 180cc pump and more money
the truck the motor came out of and is going back in is a 94 f250 xlt lowered. I have fabricated the manifolds already im goin to be running 2 t70 turbos. I am going to mount a battery in the bed because the location of were the turbos will sit is basiclly were the batteries were. I'm going to be putting the motor in soon so i can fabricate down pipes.

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm inthe process of building one i was gonna upload some pics of it but have no idea how.
But its a 94 factory turbo motor so far i've installed the r&d cam, studded it, resealed it and all cleaned up and painted. just waiting on a rd4 180cc pump and more money
the truck the motor came out of and is going back in is a 94 f250 xlt lowered. I have fabricated the manifolds already im goin to be running 2 t70 turbos. I am going to mount a battery in the bed because the location of were the turbos will sit is basiclly were the batteries were. I'm going to be putting the motor in soon so i can fabricate down pipes.

Sounds like a hell of a kewl BadA$$ project....

As for pics...maybe this lil tidbit can assist your progress

http://www.oilburners.net/forums/sh...cs-and-installing-them-in-a-thread&highlight=

Hope that helps

Al

MUDKICKR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
oh no, not another "impossible" "performance" idi build, well thought id say hi before anything happens.

Kalashnikov

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very interested. I am building an IDI to replace my recently seized 93 turbo. I will also be going with R&D's big pump. I thought about doing twins but there just isn't that much space and while I don't mind spending a decent amount to build it up it just seems more economical to get a big single and resell the stock.

How's that T70 doing right now? Any dyno numbers?

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
This is a post to be watching.. But wait... Theres more...:D:sly Can't say what it is but its on the horizon and due soon. Now that I have said that much now all of you know what I know about the horizon. Just sit back and enjoy a cold one till its outed here first...:sly

MUDKICKR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:Whatever:

Whatever that means...........

Anyway......... pictures man.......... we require pictures.

Heath

it means anything you want it to mean, like it could mean, yes we have all seen this before, or it could mean, glad someone on this forum is trying something different, awesome. either way, we all will see what happens, be it good or bad.

also, no matter how i put statements, it can always be taken 2 different ways.

MUDKICKR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is a post to be watching.. But wait... Theres more...:D:sly Can't say what it is but its on the horizon and due soon. Now that I have said that much now all of you know what I know about the horizon. Just sit back and enjoy a cold one till its outed here first...:sly

coming from you, thats very interesting.

88 Ford

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It is usually easier to post pics from another host site. For some reason, I always have trouble posting pics here too. Have you done anything internally to the engine at all? Like milled or coated the pistons or anything like that? Also did you just do head studs or did you stud the bottom end at all? This should be a damn cool build! I can't wait to see what it will dyno...

racer30

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This tread is why I'm waiting to post my build thread......No pics means It didn't happen... I do agree its a pain to get pics up in a hury so I will be putting them up on a host site and linking to it so people can go look at all of them at once. Twin turbos would be cool to see....

94idift

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i just did studs the motor ran fine with only 80k on it but i'm sure somthing will break when i get the money i'm going to actually rebuild it.