Turbochargers: Explained

BrandonMag

Dana 50 rebuilder
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I ordered Turbo: Real World High-Performance Turbocharger Systems by Jay K. Miller on Thursday. It showed up in the mail yesterday.

It has been recommended on this forum before, but I wanted to bring it up again. Here is a link to Google Books that will show you the first 36 pages of the text. As you can see, the information is presented in a very easy-to-understand, logical way. I am by no means an expert on this subject (hence the reason I bought this book). After reading just a few pages, I felt that it would be in everyone's interest to be able to access at least a little of the information available on this complex and often misunderstood subject.

If you like what you read: buy it and read it! It will go a long way towards having a more informed and thorough understanding of turbochargers on this forum. (I am in no way affiliated with Jay K. Miller or receive any sort of financial compensation for this recommendation, I simply want to further useful discussion on this important topic.)

Last edited: