new moog ball joints
return line kit-not installed goes with truck
rusty but ran fine when i drove it

truck has to be gone in a month or i'm taking it to the scrap yard
$800

6.5dieselman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just let me know if your really interested. If it aint gone by June 5th, i'm taking my ball joints back out and scraping it

mattplumber

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe a stupid question, but why not just throw a u-haul pump on it. A running truck is worth quite a bit more than a non runner, believe me- I know. But bump for a good deal for the $$$$$.

6.5dieselman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looking at all the things wrong with it, i meant the bed is junk, you could stick you head through the bottom of it. it needs alot of parts. Leaks oil like crazy. Just not worth the money in would need to put into it

lindstromjd

Black Sheep
Reaction score
Actually, I may be able to work something out with you if you still have the truck. If you do, let me know. I called you earlier today on the phone # you had on your other thread.

6.5dieselman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
THE TRUCK IS NOW RUNNING;Sweet i replaced the lift pump out of curiosity and i'm glad i did, the truck does need glow plugs and the clutch replaced before the end of the year. Now asking $1200 or best offer

lindstromjd

Black Sheep
Reaction score
THE TRUCK IS NOW RUNNING;Sweet i replaced the lift pump out of curiosity and i'm glad i did, the truck does need glow plugs and the clutch replaced before the end of the year. Now asking $1200 or best offer

Still interested. Actually, a little more so now. I have a great donor body that I can save your truck with if we can work something out. PM sent.

Last edited: