back into the idi world

6.5dieselman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well finally trading the old chevy for a 1983 F250HD 4x4 6.9 4spd. To be called Old Rusty Diesel II

6.5dieselman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
will post photos when i get her home. Idk if i can make it that far up, might have to check my work schedule. Its good to be sparkplug-less

6.5dieselman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anybody want a snow plow? one is coming with the truck and i dont feel like plowing a gravel driveway

6.5dieselman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Here ya go boys. Old Rusty Diesel II

6.5dieselman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
no kidding. at vocational school someone donated a 1992 f150 long bed and my teacher wont let me trade beds:mad: and that one is near flawless

flareside_thun

Reviving The General Tao
Reaction score
I hear ya, the Votech I go to has a mint 92 F250 and a bunch of old Snap-on toolboxes...do you think we can snag em? NOOOOOO....

6.9poweredscout

Bleeds IH red...
Reaction score
yea when i was at vo-tech there was a '90's police crown vic with like new dual exhaust, i begged my teacher for weeks to let me switch it with my solid but single exhaist on my grand marquis i had...but noooooo. we had cars that were never on the road, donated by dealerships with 6 MILES ON THEM! :puke: they had stickers in the liscense plate areas that said something to the tune of: "Upon completion of this vehicles duties the VIN and title must be destroyed, the vehicle must be diasbled and crushed immediately".... yea not one part could be taken off they had to be completely destroyed! cookoo

-Jon