Truck for sale

jim_22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, I decided to sell my truck (the one in my signature) as I have too much on my plate. 94 IDI with Banks turbo, 5 speed manual. She is registered, insured, inspected, driven regularly and can be driven away by the new proud owner. Needs exhaust. Brakes and tires are good. Engine is strong. Shifts in all gears fine. 4x4 is excellent. Starting to rust from the bottom up. Just under 150k miles. I have owned her since February 2006. If any interest here I shall do my best to answer any questions. I don't expect to get much for it. Otherwise I am going to trade it, maybe after a brief period on Craigslist, certainly before the month is over. Truck is on Cape Cod. Thanks for reading. Jim

Tim4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds like a solid value for around this area.

metalminded

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Friend of mine called... i sent a message... i assume this is sold?

if not hope everything is ok..

just trying to get the status

thanks

jim_22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry, my confusion, the thread got moved and when the link to the IDI forum got removed I could no longer find it. Anyway I was looking for a quick "I'll take it" response (so I could pick up my next truck, already picked out) that never came at a price perhpas the turbo was worth alone, just the tire kickers and 50 questions. Anyway I decided to bring it to a custom exhaust shop and get it cleaned up and inspected because I could not afford to be without a truck. Report came back clean, new sticker now, so decided to drive it at least the next. Sorry for any confusion.

FORDF250HDXLT

The life of an Indian is like the wings of the air
Supporting Member
Reaction score
you decided to drive it the next.......what Jim? year?
is this still for sale? how rusty is she?
why don't you host the pics for free on photbucket and then just link the img codes here so we can see it?
please post up the bottom of the cab too if you don't mind.
this is the truck your talking about that's in your sig correct?
1994 F250 Ext. Cab, 7.3 IDI, Banks turbo wastegated, 4x4, ZF-5, 4.10 gears - 150k miles.
did you keep the sca's maintained in the coolant?
the trucks all turn key and ready to drive?