truck deserves better!!

93f250idi

strokin
Reaction score
latest pics of my 93 i sold. the guy i sold it to, already sold it, and its already getting abused! dont get me wrong ive took it threw some mud but looking at it makes me want to cry :cry::(
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

as much hell as that trucks been threw all its life it deserves better!!

trapper

Boom Boom
Reaction score
you might as well get over the crying part, you will probably have it back in no time and sold again to someone else

93f250idi

strokin
Reaction score
LOL, ya know, i prolly would buy it back for the right price. i would take the turbo off if i had it back though.

Thatguy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The truck looks like it's having fun........ My 91 6.5TD 2500 'burb loved playing in the mud........ She liked letting her inner dirty girl out. When I sold her the guy that bought her pulled my home built P400 optimizer and raptor 4L80E and scrapped the rest of the truck........ I would rather she was being abused in the mud than getting violated by the crusher.

gunz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was expecting to find it burried in a mud bog pit or water to the windshield. This si just a mud hole in a field. Thats not really abuse, thats doing what a truck does.

Well unless its a 2wd or a pavement princess.

wanabebig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just a lil water puddle.. not even a pond, i wouldn't really even call that right there playing around back halfs still clean.