trip

Guntherx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The truck and I made it back from FL successfully without any major problems. I was happy to get 12 MPG doing between 65-75. The only 2 real problems were a low speed vibration (25 MPH), and a wierd thing with the cruise.
The vibration I think is from a tire. It happened after I came off of the Higway and then when I went to start back out it started. I looked at th U-joints and such and did not see any problems (they are new). I think a tire may have partially separated or something.
The cruuise started a surging thing (technical word for it). I would set the speed and then it would exceed it and back off completely and loose speed and then hit it hard again to get back up to speed. I turned it off and eventually when I tried it again it had stopped. Another wied thing is when the cancel button is pressed it takes a few seconds for it to take effect. I'm wondering if a vent for the vaccuum is clogged or sopmething like that. Maybe it just didn't know what to do with 80+ degree weather. It was sure hard to take down in Key West ;Really .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m2rtin