tranny question

Freight_Train

Traitor to the brotherhood
Reaction score
ok,there was some talk not to long ago about trannies.I remember a long time ago in a galaxy far far away that we talked about the gearing of the diesel vs gas trans and they were different.Recently someone stated they are the same.So which is right?Want to drop a ZF in white lightning but a ZF is hard to find around here that was hooked to a diesel.

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They're different. google up GV's website and they have a breakdown of the ratio differences between the gassers and the diesels.

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
I have the ZF-5 article on adobe but is too large to post as an attachment. If ya like I can email it or if someone has another way to get it on here....MEL?

Ron

BJS

Reaction score
Freight you need to find the ZF hooked to a diesel since the ZF has the bellhousing integrated and the BB ford or SB ford have different bolt patterns than the 7.3 IH

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dsl_Dog_Catcher said:
I have the ZF-5 article on adobe but is too large to post as an attachment. If ya like I can email it or if someone has another way to get it on here....MEL?

Ron

Hmmm... I'm still waiting for the last article I sent to magically appear. :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IDIBronco86

Members online