TMC and a personal update

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
I can help but I would need a plane ticket this time LOL

RLDSL

Diesel fuel abuser
Reaction score
if anyone thats near me can help us unload we would be most grateful. my wife is an excellent cook and will gladly feed anyone who helps. so far is has just been the two of us unloading...
Yer supposed to put out requests like that BEFORE you post up shots of loading up stuff like cabs with a backhoe :eek:LOL

Jake_IN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Whats your location in fortwayne? I'm up there every now and then. My hometown is about a 40min drive from there. I was over in fort wayne last weekend actually LOL Depending on the school schedule i might be able to buzz up there on a saturday.

We get a chance to meet up i can show you some nice junkyards around my area.

freebird01

Post Turtle!
Reaction score
Im in north ft wayne inside the loop off of maplecrest.

And rldsl...its just inside house stuff....worst part is the couch and loveseat...but it all goes first floor

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Congrats on the move Jason. Wish I were closer man. I'd be there. Moving sucks, but help makes it less painful for sure.

Heath

OLDBULL8

Good Morning Ya'll.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
thats funny! i work in hicksville now...

How the devil did you ever get from Meyerstown PA to work in Hicksville? Guess that's only a short drive up US24 to OH49 now that there is a new US24.

You can now pay your Village Income Tax by check or credit/debit card at www.officialpayments.com
or by calling 1-800-487-4567.
The jurisdiction code is 8409.

:rotflmao :rotflmao :eek:

91idi

Fiberglass *****
Reaction score
Whats your location in fortwayne? I'm up there every now and then. My hometown is about a 40min drive from there. I was over in fort wayne last weekend actually LOL Depending on the school schedule i might be able to buzz up there on a saturday.

We get a chance to meet up i can show you some nice junkyards around my area.

There are nice yards by jake :D

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How'd it go this weekend Jason? Get most of it unpacked? The weather didn't help I'm sure.

Heath

GOOSE

Happy IDI'er
Reaction score
Good to hear from you, Jason. I'd help you out but you went in the wrong direction.LOL Good luck finishing your move.:angel:;Sweet

freebird01

Post Turtle!
Reaction score
it was a long week/weekend. Wednesday night we unloaded about a third of the boxes....took a break Thursday...Friday got all but maybe 10-12 boxes and the big stuff.... Saturday I started at 9am and finished bringing in the last boxes while my wife unpacked the kitchen stuff. between her and I we moved our couches and out bedroom suit off the truck...

then got up at 4:00am Sunday and took her and Caleb to the airport so she can fly back to Philadelphia and drive her mom out here...(she refused to drive by herself...long sordid story not for the internet) so Sunday morning I unloaded the back of my truck of my garage stuff... Which was enough weight to set it on the overloads before I left PA (CCLB Dually 2wd)

Only thing left to unload is our 47" tv. but I'm waiting till I can put it right on the wall.

the moving trailer will be gone today... I'm beat that's for sure. we still have a ton of boxes to dig through in the house and in the garage. A lot of stuff got put in the garage and just stacked until we can look through them. Which my wife will need to do once she gets back starting Wednesday.

weather wasn't bad...just cold