Tightwad WMO filtration system test

Brad S.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can a person make a bulkhead fitting work on a tote??
Or is it possible to put a tube from the stock valves on totes, inside the tote, turned up about 6"-8" and be able to use the stock valve????
(I'll have to take my valve apart, not using it at the moment)
I'd like to do something like that, very interested, like to see pics of that kind of setup.

mikepotts

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I suppose if your fuge was motor driven and not pressure driven you could gravity feed it a trickle
yeah, i was thinking about a motor driven fuge.
Can a person make a bulkhead fitting work on a tote??
Or is it possible to put a tube from the stock valves on totes, inside the tote, turned up about 6"-8" and be able to use the stock valve????
(I'll have to take my valve apart, not using it at the moment)
I'd like to do something like that, very interested, like to see pics of that kind of setup.
yeah, i was thinking about adding a bulkhead a few inches above the factory one and use the factory one for cleaning out bottom sludge.

Josh Carmack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No reason why a bulkhead wouldn't work, it'll be a pickle to install though. I've accomplished more complicated though, I have two fuges bolted through the top of a closed top drum. That one took some interesting ingenuity that involved magnets, coat hangers, vice grips, finesse, lot of unfinesse and cussing, 1/2 CPVC pipe, and some more coat hangers.

AcIdBuRn02ZTS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Self tapping screws worked for me.... ... ... lol. ;)

Sent from a pay phone... using Tapatalk v2.0