This look like an idi turbo?

Goofyexponent

Mentally Unstable..
Reaction score
I sold one of those turbos, just the turbo, to a Canadian member in 2006 for $50. So don't say it hasn't been done. lol :D You Canadians get some good parts from south of the border at good prices from time to time.

Well what are you waiting for man?! Sell me a turbo for $50 - $100 :rotflmao. I hav ebeen looking around since deciding to turbo my truck with no real luck. Either the price is good but it's 400 miles away, or it's right next door and the price is WAY too high.

93f250idi

strokin
Reaction score
Well what are you waiting for man?! Sell me a turbo for $50 - $100 :rotflmao. I hav ebeen looking around since deciding to turbo my truck with no real luck. Either the price is good but it's 400 miles away, or it's right next door and the price is WAY too high.

darrin has a nice ats kit for sale. he would prolly ship to canada ;Sweet

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
Yea man, Darrins kit even has the 3" down pipe upgrade done to it IIRC. He's a great guy to deal with and I've bought several items from him in the past. His price is fair and he won't sell you junk either. If something turns out to be wrong with what you buy from him he's a stand up guy and makes sure you don't feel taken in any way.

Here's Darrins.
http://www.oilburners.net/forums/showthread.php?t=45589

And here's another members I just saw as well.
http://www.oilburners.net/forums/showthread.php?t=45765

We only have one more extra turbo, and its an entire setup but last I heard we wanted to hold onto it for extra parts.

Last edited:

Goofyexponent

Mentally Unstable..
Reaction score
Yea man, Darrins kit even has the 3" down pipe upgrade done to it IIRC. He's a great guy to deal with and I've bought several items from him in the past. His price is fair and he won't sell you junk either. If something turns out to be wrong with what you buy from him he's a stand up guy and makes sure you don't feel taken in any way.

Well, I am going to have to get sending PM's right away!!! I just got rid of some parts and pieces so I got my engine build "fund" stashed back up a little.:rotflmao

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ntjapkes

Members online