The Dana 60 swap as begun

Diesel_brad

Dunce
Reaction score
Not yet. I have been dealing with other issues. However, I have gotten a lot done. I just have to cut a couple more brackets off the donor truck.

I was going to suggest if you have not boxed your frame yet. Cut up the donor frame and use the factory boxing from that truck, for yours

Reaction score
That is what I did. I used the welded in frame inserts from the 4x4 donor. I cut the welds then welded them into my frame. It came out really nice.

Reaction score
Thanks. I have the shackle reversal kit installed and I would have the new leafs in but I need those brackets of the donor truck. With out a torch or air they are real tough to get to.

swuchase1

Reaction score
if you are going to lift the truck you may want to think about longer radius arms. will make truck ride smother with better steering

Reaction score
I really wanted to go with coils and radius arms. But when I priginally baught the parts time was an issue. Now that I am home and this priject has drug out so much I wish I did go that route.

Reaction score
Um, not much as changed. I started school and stayed focussed on that. I will graduate the acedemy next week. So I hope to get htis done then. I will need my truck to get back and fourth to work.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tyler9828