The BLizzard gets a Face Lift

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
I had some fender flares sitting aound that were already white, New Chrome Rims and Geolander 285's

SO...why the NEW chrome rims you ask,? (good question;Sweet ) Well It had stock rims and hubcaps and could use some tires, so I bought the used Geolanders, and then ran across some Chrome Mods that were professionally painted Black. I bough them and took everyghing to Bell Tire to have them installed. Well the mew rear lug nuts wer too short and didn't hold the rear wheel on even though it looked like they were. Later, Someone took the truck for a test drive and when he came back we noticed the rear wheels were loose. The rims and studs were SHOT, and about ready to fall off! :eek:

I took the truck back to Bell Tire and after about a week I got it back with new studs, lugs and CHrome rims so all 4 would match. I just need to find some rear caps.

They paid for everyghing so I am happy and they still have my buisness.

Truck looks pretty good hu...?

Attachments

• SV500018.JPG
    SV500018.JPG
    433.2 KB · Views: 89

Diesel JD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
She's a pretty truck and as we know well cared for by the brotherhood(Rob) are you selling it or keeping it? If selling, I bet you won't have her for long!

Exekiel69

Reaction score
I've seen it in person several times and I can say Rob did a nice job on that truck in all the extras He put in it.

Darrin, good to see some places still care enough for the good customers.

69oiler

I don't feel tardy
Reaction score
i didnt realize that was the Blizzard. i have been eyeing that one for a while on your site. too late Russ i have already retro-claimed it:backoff ...though i'd probably repaint it red like is under the hood and elsewhere

right truck, wrong time. unless anyone wants a nice SD with 150k for $14000;Really

hitechredneck

Hillbilly Deluxe
Reaction score
what kind of flares are those i need a set because i got some rust bubbles i want to cut out and get rid of.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They look like Bushwhackers. Nice looking! I'm surprised it is still on the lot.

bradrob82

Martinsburg Fireman
Reaction score
to bad i dont have the $$ laying around either, nice looking truck, i always liked the 4 door 4x4 fords. was that a VA truck? looks like it from the inspection and county sticker on windshield.

Hitechredneck.. nice looking brush guard!! ;Sweet

Cowboy_Customs

Rhinestone Cowboy
Reaction score
Hey I didnt realize u had a stealership ;p Darrin. U just deal in auto's, or u do campers/RV's too?? Just goin from the back ground pic. And howd u come about acquiring the Blizzard anyhow? man I been too long gone! :idiot:

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Thanks for all the comments guys Tony cleaned it up today and it looks real nice now! We removed the plastic tank from the bed today, and will be removing the veggie conversion stuff tomorrow to be installed on Big Ed at a later date.

Rob,.. I take trades! ;Really

hitechredneck, Not shure what kind of flares, I bought them off e-bay allready painted knowing that I would be able to use them on a truck some day. They may be the Bushwaker flares but not the cut outs. BTW Nice Truck!:thumbsup:

bradrob82, Correct I bought it from Rob, after he moved to VA and didn't need the truck anymore. I flew down bought it and drove it back, with a overnight pit stop at Moose Valley :D

Cowboy_Customs I opened up my car lot about 5 years ago, my website is in my sig. I mostly deal with cars and Diesel Trucks,(go figure). The campers tnat you see in the background are my neighbors at Modern RV, He sells the campers, I sell the trucks to pull em with :thumbsup: Rob called me about a month before he was selling and asked me if I was interested, I said let me know, he did and I bought it. It is a real nice truck, Should have pulled the motor for my truck ;Really hee hee,..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
placidoert

Members online