The BLizzard gets a Face Lift

Exekiel69

Reaction score
Should have pulled the motor for my truck ;Really hee hee,..

Well that is not a bad idea, if someone that is not a member buy it, wont care what engine is in there as long a it is a good one but You do care and know the time and effort Rob put in it.

69oiler

I don't feel tardy
Reaction score
hi Darrin i was only half joking, but as unimpressed as i am with the SD/PSD (mostly fuel milage) i will be going back to an IDI or a GM next time.

if the Blizzard is rust free and it was this time last year i would have bought it sight unseen. but unless i get my money back selling the '99 i will have to drive it untill it is worth less.:dunno

i hope someone connected to OB can get that CC though.;Sweet

Russ

Idont do injectors
Reaction score
Cool, I'm glad they called you. I hope it works out. Maybe a trip to GR will be in my future.

Cowboy_Customs

Rhinestone Cowboy
Reaction score
Thats a sweet deal, they got the camper, u got the trucks! Hmmm.... that gives me an idea...... lol

Think I remember when Rob moved to VA, and I remember Blizzard makin Diesel Power, I still got the issue. :thumbsup:

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I had that issue too. I surrendered it to Darrin when he visited Moose Valley with the Blizzard, so I imagine whoever buys the truck, will get that magazine with it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jorge140

Members online