Thanks Everyone.....

79GLIDE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same here. Contributors like you increase the enjoyment of IDI ownership. Thanks for your service.

Rot Box

Northern Utah
Reaction score
Awesome! ;Sweet

Again thanks for all the knowledge you have shared here and thanks for helping me answer many of my dumb questions. You make this site a great place to be a part of.

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
Gary, its great having you here and I can say I (and I am sure many others) really appreciate the time you take to write out thoughtful post again and again. You have taken the time and written many a patient answer to many repeat questions and new.

That’s the kind of care that draws more into the fold, was a pleasure meeting you at the KY rally and I hope to meet you again sometime. Here’s to another 10K!

SparkandFire

We're drinking beer
Reaction score
Ask and ye shall receive :angel:

The back seat is one thing, I can't imagine what his garage shelves look like!!!

:sly

The thing about this forum is that you not only get help from it's members all across the country, you know technical support, moral support when you lose a loved one or am about to set fire to your truck, but there are also those local guys on here who will step up any time you need help. I couldn't count the times that Towcat's saved my ass... There's still good people in the world who are actually proud to help you when you need it, and the concentration of those types of people are high here in OB.net territory.