Thanks Everyone.....

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
This is my 10,000th posting....:D
This post may not mean anything to any of the many members on this forum but me. I have helped so many members and have been helped by many more that I have lost count long ago. I feel close to many of you also. Some I will say not so close and leave it at that. This post is about the family we have created here. Its the Ford idi that has brought us together. It was then that we found out how close a group of strangers could become a family. I feel this group of people could be a family doing anything. Its the learning who you are that makes this site so great. I expect to be driving my rig till I can't drive any longer. Then I have no plans for what I will do with it. It will not end up in a kudsu field rotting away thats a promise. I'll bet my daughter has some plans about getting her hands on it. She loves driving my big truck. When she got her drivers license she wanted to drive the crewcab to her boy friends house. He was amazed that she could handle such a long truck... That was 14 years ago. How precious time flys by.... They have been married for 2 years now....:thumbsup::D

SparkandFire

We're drinking beer
Reaction score
Amen Gary!

Success is measured by those you've helped... Certainly alot of them on here, myself included!

;Sweet

Thanks! :thumbsup:

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
Congrats Gary!;Sweet
You have been a great asset to the site with all the knowledge you have to share with us. If you haven't done it, you've found it with diligent research either on the web or by phone or in person with the engineers that have it.
Your contributions here have even benefitted me as well amdni thank you!:thumbsup:
So carry on and if we can't find it.......... It's prolly in the back seat!;Really :D

vegas39

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've personally met Gary (icanfixall) and Robert (RLDSL), both great guys. I've also dealt with Mel about my baby moose, another great guy.
I belong to several forums, HVAC, handyman etc, but never have I seen such a great helpful group of people all on one site.;Sweet

92F350CC

Ford Man
Reaction score
Congrats Gary. Your knowledge and experience have blessed many here. It really is a tight knit group here. Even though I sold my IDI before I ever found this place(unless you count the 6.2), the common interest in diesels here and the camaraderie have been awesome.

Silver Burner

Burnin' Oil&Rubber
Reaction score
Good one man! I too have had a fantastic time being on this site. Got a long long long ways to go to get 10000 (crap that's a lot of zero's!) posts, but I've always appreciated everyone's advice and help and hopefully I can give other people help with the knowledge I'm gaining.

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I thought about posting a smart-aleck comment about Gary's post-count being indicative of having too much time on his hands :D LOL :angel: but the truth is, I'm very grateful for all Gary's done over the years. I've had the pleasure of meeting him on more than one occasion, and he really is a great guy who has almost certainly forgotten far more about these engines than most of us will ever be able to learn!

Congrats, Gary, and thank you for everything you've done to help everyone on this board over the years! ;Sweet

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Awsome Gary....glad yer here, hope to see another 10K of posts...and one day a pic of behind that seat of yers...and I'm not talkin the seat of yer :moon:

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
Having met Gary and just returning from the fall get together, I'm reminded just what a great group of people are here. Thanks for all your help along the way and I hope that in some small way, the knowledge I've gained can be returned to others as well. Congrats on the 10,000 post mark! ;Sweet

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JU57US

Members online