Terrible decision, but I can't help myself

Danielle

No, it's not finished
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Some brat here linked me to a certain auction, and I won. Oops. Careful what you wish for.

Twin of my Bronco. 7.3 turbo. Drove it 70 miles home, needs a lot of front end work. Tons of air intrusion, but runs very smooth after you fight it to start it.

I got it because it's a unicorn and I couldn't help it, but this big piggy will be sitting and neglected until I get my original one in baby safe shape. I will put it in the rotation of things I drive to work and back so it won't sit and rot.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1994...7076936?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item4164fb7b48

Came with an entire extra Bronco practically in parts. This one has no fist sized holes of rot, might make the other one jealous.

92F350CC

Ford Man
Reaction score
That's no unicorn. The owner is. I don't think I've ever met a woman who makes her husband mad by buying old diesel trucks.

gandalf

Reaction score
Have you moved out onto the couch yet?:rotflmao Would he really do that?

We need more/better pictures!!
asset.php

Don't worry about the "helping yourself" part. This forum is a therapy group as well as a forum. We're here to help you spend your money. :eek:

Last edited:

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's no unicorn. The owner is. I don't think I've ever met a woman who makes her husband mad by buying old diesel trucks.

you haven't been following her from the start have you?
her fiancee(at the time) when she signed on, doesn't get his hands dirty, drives a C5 'vette and a "cute jeep".
HE wants to get her into a Honda Crosstour and be done with all the derelict trucks in the front yard.:eek:

92F350CC

Ford Man
Reaction score
her fiancee(at the time) when she signed on, doesn't get his hands dirty, drives a C5 'vette and a "cute jeep".
HE wants to get her into a Honda Crosstour and be done with all the derelict trucks in the front yard.:eek:

Oh, I have been following. That's why I said what I did ;)

Danielle

No, it's not finished
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Exactly!! But after three years, we got rid of the Jeep, I have him in a diesel Passat, and as we speak, he's installing a car stereo!

And to compromise, he helped me open a shop so I keep all the stinky diesels here now. I have been driving the Cabrio home. Which fits in his teeny tiny garage.

I almost made it to the couch last night when I brought it home. He came to the shop today, won't even look at the new member of the family haha. He was actually as furious as I've ever seen him.

Too bad these things are too loud and huge to hide hahahah

Danielle

No, it's not finished
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I will post some pictures tomorrow of the stuff you guys like to see. I am afraid to go out and snap any now while he's here.

It's the elephant in the parking lot hahahahha

CaptTom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Aaaaahahahahahahahaaa!!!

Niiiice score!

Well.... at least there's one of the fairer gender who gets my pain!

I own 5 vehicles, only one of which is hers, add to it the four boats.... well, all I can say is.... good thing I don't live in town. Too many bus benches as mattresses to choose from.

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Exactly!! But after three years, we got rid of the Jeep, I have him in a diesel Passat, and as we speak, he's installing a car stereo!

And to compromise, he helped me open a shop so I keep all the stinky diesels here now. I have been driving the Cabrio home. Which fits in his teeny tiny garage.

I almost made it to the couch last night when I brought it home. He came to the shop today, won't even look at the new member of the family haha. He was actually as furious as I've ever seen him.

Too bad these things are too loud and huge to hide hahahah

that's the reason why I haven't gotten rid of my personal shop. I haven't actively used the place since 2003 but it's a place for me to get away to and a storage for my truck parts. I have a rather antisocial red doberman who lives there and he gets to rule the place and eat tresspassers.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
I have seen the collection at several of towcats "shops" or drop locations for special viehicals. One person should not be allowed to have that much storage space or that much stuff of value. Talk about stuff... You guys have no idea how much idi truck stuff is there. Honestly its every part a person would ever need in a pinch. Makes my poor broke ass shop look like nothing.... But I have a 1937 Cord in mine. No dogs guarding it but I do have something that barks from my hip and bites you no matter how far away you are.....:eek::sly:angel:

Silver Burner

Burnin' Oil&Rubber
Reaction score
Women can get away with so much more Shtt than men... BUT, it will always be easier to beg forgiveness than to ask permission... lol!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ntjapkes