take a guess!

93f250idi

strokin
Reaction score
:sly
And you didn't even take any teaser pics........shame shame, everyone knows your name.

ok roscoe LOL pics tommarow

Pics or it didnt happen

how about no pics and it did happen :D

sometimes i think your worse than a girl

hey now! :backoff

Wow this thread made a turn in the wrong direction.

I like the cummins, just not a fan of the box it comes in.

same here. i knew i would wanna turn the pump up and fry the tranny

I give this truck two months......

LOL

come on now, maybe 3 :D

MidnightBlade

Shiftin' Smooth
Reaction score
I thought he would get the Cummins.

Then about a week later when the tranny toasted itself the 12v would end up in the F150 ;Poke :angel:

GOOSE

Happy IDI'er
Reaction score
I knew in stock form the PSD would outshine the Cummins. Heck, a carbed 305 has the nuts of a stock 1st gen Cummins.LOL;Poke

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
I have driven and road in a few 2nd gen cummins 12v and 24v and was never impressed with them, the 24v werew stock, the 12v i road in had the timing bumped and a few other pump mods but still didnt impress me, now the cummins that did impress me is a compound turbo 12v that i road in and its whicked makes 50 psi of boost too, :D
There is some guy that runs around my neighboorhood that has a 94-97 psd all beat up and rusty but runs amazing! its 2wd and auto but its a tire roaster and its really fast and all stock

tractorman86

Reaction score
The problem with the big C, it's like a peanut in a ****, the peanut alone might be good but it's still in a ****

redneckaggie

rebel w/o a cause
Reaction score
I would walk all over my bros stock 12 valve with my idi unloaded but when we went to load cows I had a 12x6 and my bro had a 16x5( hold about the same amount of cows) and he took off and left me. Same comparison between the cummins and my moms 94 psd and they were closer but the cummins still left the psd and got almost 2x the mileage over our 150 mi round trip

Thatguy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
good choice .... I am not a big cummins fan ....... would love to find a baby cat for a swap though..........

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tyler9828

Members online