Superduty coil spring question

Ididriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ok so i got two packages in the mail today.
i got the drop brackets and ONE adjustable camber bushing...well hell.
so tommorw im going to attempt to install the drop brackets. hope this goes smotthley...:dunno

ill upload some pics later of the new goodies.

edit. ill be calling them tommorw because it says right on the descbtion that they are sold as a pair as in TWO not one...

Last edited:

Devon Harley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
let me know how it works out interested in seeing it. im debating sendin my beams to get bent for it to be 100% perfect and grab a lil more travel outta mine.

Ididriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll let you know.
Im just not looking forward to dropping the entire front suspension tommorw to do the drop brackets.

Ididriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Drop brackets are a comets bolt in right? I don't have to make new holes?
Think I rember seing someone post somewhere they had only 1 stock bolt line up...

Devon Harley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No there direct fit to truck. Let me know how long it takes to drop it all. My trucks gettin really close to being finished. All be postin pics soon as its all back to together.

Ididriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Started to instal the drop brackets on the truck today.
About 45 minutes into the install we had the whole front I beam suspension off. ( tires shock sway bar sprins and were it connects to axle pivot bracket)
Then we realized we couldn't take the rear bracket off its riveted on. But the front bracket is completely bolted on??
Well....****.
So we reasembled everything and called it a day.

New question. How do I do this? Instructions say just unbolt everything when that's clearly not the case?

Ididriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That was my first thought when I was under there.
I'm just worried if I grind the rivets off and find thendrop bracket won't fit....well I'd be pretty screwed there.
That and I'm not very comftorbale drilling holes there. I will if I have to tho.

Ididriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Update time.
Called 4 wheel parts about my alignment bushing. Long story short. They had it marked wrong on there website. They ARE NOT sold as a pair. After quite awhile of arguing they connect me to somebody higher up who imediaty says he's sorry about the incovince and will overnight me one for free;Sweet
Then the truck will have the drop brackets and alignment bushings on along with all new tie rods and re bushing everything under the front end.
Also going to seal my boost leaks up while truck is down( that's another subject tho)

Ididriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Truck is at the shop now getting aligned.
I told them if they could get it aligned with out using the drop brackets I would rather them do that.
So I'm hoping forthe best...

If they can't get it aligned I'm either going to get a smaller spring or say F it and go back to stock height.

Ididriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No go.
Shop was too scared to mess with drilling out the rivets and they woulndt even try the freaking bushings without the drop brackets on.
Wich really ****** me off because hitting speed bump and bumps in the road on the way to the shop it has really settled and camber is much closer then it was. Still off but much better.
I really think that if I can find some one to do the adjustae camber bushings for me it WILL work.
Trying a different shop tommorw...grr getting really frustrated.