super clean awesome working a/c 86 ext cab 6.9 mt 4x4 147000 UTAH

gingrass179

Full Access Member
Reaction score
this is a super clean 1986 f250 4x4 diesel XLT perfect A/C yes A/C and it works amazing...no rips tears or stains in any of the seats headliner or carpet...it has the fold down rear seat that makes a flat bench in the rear. power windows power locks tilt wheel (its still tight) cruise control but it needs new steering wheel controls have yet to get them...it is a manual tranny clutch is strong 4x4 works good engine is strong and fires first turn and best of all no leaks...this is a great truck that was an elderly gentlemans that used for his camper a few times a year...ive had it a lil while and it is a great truck but i am building a 4door supershort bed truck and need the funds for it...the bads are the tires are two different brands front to rear...it has a few dents nothing major...one is right behind passenger headlight and the other is behind passenger door and some rust on rear fender wells but dont let it scare you cause this is a nice truck gets 18-21mpg depends how im driving also the oil pressure gauge on the dash doesnt work but i have hooked up a mechanical gauge and is 15-20 warm idle and 50 driving possibly just sender and passenger window only goes about half way down than stops and it has no stereo...i am negotiable on this truck and am a motivated seller so dont be afraid to make an offer or ask any questions will take money off if you dont want rims they are 17s

pm for phone number

You must be registered for see images attach

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members