Still around

Roos

Reaction score
Hi everybody here at Oilburners. I'm glad to know that there's a great community out there like this one! I'm new here, a recent tip from Oldmisterbill.

I wanted to send out a thanks to Misterbill for taking the time to talk to me on the phone about all the questions that I had about the IDIs, hauling and relating some of his hilarious stories. A generous and lively man.

Bill, I haven't known you very long, but I'm deeply joyful about your good news! I had a good feeling about your recovery, but I didn't feel like it was my place to talk about it. Your positive attitude and life force is an inspiration.

Rick

Diesel JD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey thanks for sharing the great news with us Bill. Proof that God still does heal, and that prayer is powerful. I hope you'll have a good time working on the tractor. Take care of yourself man,
J.D.

troutwest66

Ricer-Roni The IDI Treat
Reaction score
Glad to hear you're still kickin', Bill! I bet you're getting a kick out of the doctors scratching their heads, especially the ones who don't have the faith! :D We'll keep praying for you and Debi. How did the tractor work go? Must have felt good to be out and smelling diesel smoke. ;Sweet Take care.

oldmisterbill

Grumpy Old Man
Reaction score
Got home last tuesday been recurperating.Gues I over did it :puke: but sure felt good to be constructive again.Now to start raking my yard just starting to loose the soreness I earned cookoo .Couldn't believe it would take a week to recouperate.Darn getting old is awful.Saw the Doc last week ,great reports my blood work was good and even my liver function is showing some improvment.His comments "I am sure happy to see you like this-thought I would see you in bed next time-it is miraculous"
Darn- Life is good. :angel: Thank you Lord
Mr Bill

Last edited:

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bill, your doing great! Keep it up. You'll be in good shape for the IDI Weekend. ;Sweet

tractorman86

Reaction score
wow, wat a story! i am new round these parts but i think i can make a home here :Sly ! i havnt ever seen a place with such a great comunity! :thumbsup: i read everyones posts and i think it is great how everyone is so tight. although i dont know u bill it is good to hear u are doing good! :angel: :Thumbs Up

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726

Members online