sterling rear disc brake conversion

NMB2

Dunce
Reaction score
I have the full kit, installed, been using it for about a week. Problem, cannot get my inner wheels on, and the mods to make it work are outweighed by how much I'm willing to put into it. Would be great for someone with a SRW truck.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Im taking a bit of a hit asking this price, but I just want to recoop what I can before the holidays and get my duallys back on before my trip.

$250 takes the whole kit. Not sure what shipping would be, but it wont be too bad, considering I had all the parts shipped to me, through rockauto, from seperate warehouses. Shipping cost will be cheaper than the tax involved in purchasing at local parts stores.

You can contact me by email or phone: 904-993-6659 (just send me a text if you want)

Justin

NMB2

Dunce
Reaction score
no, but you can either install a line-lock (like I did on my other truck) or if you can get your hands on eldorado calipers, those are the e-brake style, and will bolt onto this kit.

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
no, but you can either install a line-lock (like I did on my other truck) or if you can get your hands on eldorado calipers, those are the e-brake style, and will bolt onto this kit.

Ya N I just happen to have access to oh....a few pair of em too:rotflmao:rotflmao:sly:sly:sly and maybe, I can get em on ebay for ya??? PM me and I'll see what he will do for me.

idiabuse

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the DRW wont fit using the spacer? I dont see the spacer bolted to your axle.
I have a drum setup with a steel spacer that adds the DRW.

Javier

NMB2

Dunce
Reaction score
nope, wont work even with the spacer, and I'm not comfortable going to a bigger spacer.

PM'd you darrin

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Sold...Looks like Big Ed is going to be sportin Hydroboost AND 4 wheel Disk Brakes next spring!

The Wheel Spacers are available if anyone needs them, They have a subtle way of changing the look of the truck. I was thinking about them for Droopy but really don't need them for a plow truck.

apextrans

What Log Book????
Reaction score
If you wanna sell it Darrin, LEMME KNOW.....Always a damn day late & a damn dollar short. CRAP

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online