Stabbin Cabin build-log

stealth13777

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, instead of spending the day chopping, i spent it measuring. My dad had a kick ass idea that i ran with. Since i have to rebuild all the structure in the back half of this van, especially since half of it has already collapsed. Why not do something unique with it. We can't find most of the parts we need anyways so all the gussets and brackets would have been fabricated. So this is what dad suggested and i refined it a bit. The boxes are 36 inch tractor supply under bed boxes. I took a rolled edge trailer fender, widened it to about 23 inches and put those in. then designed the big fairing to pull it all together. As strange as it sounds, this will actually be far easier to fabricate than it would be to hang new quarters and rockers on this beast.

the model has a ton more to figure out, and its not intended to be blueprints, im trying to get things within about a half inch on the model and its pretty close to being there.

what do you think?

That actually looks pretty good. Very functional solution, and you'll have a unique van. Do a good job with it and it'll even look professional.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance