Squeaky suspension, can I spray oil on it ?

Moretorque

Dunce
Reaction score
A gallon could do the whole county! LOL. You can get it in spray cans like wd40. That should serve your needs.

The reason I ask is they sell it in 5 gallon buckets, should I pressure wash underneath before doing it? I need to do 2 vehicles.

PackRat239

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You are just going to put a small squirt on all the bushings and pivot points. If you intend to spray everything, get some used trans fluid or motor oil and a pump up garden sprayer, but I think you will just attract a lot of dirt if you do that.Do the bushings.

Moretorque

Dunce
Reaction score
You are just going to put a small squirt on all the bushings and pivot points. If you intend to spray everything, get some used trans fluid or motor oil and a pump up garden sprayer, but I think you will just attract a lot of dirt if you do that.Do the bushings.

I am going to be pulling the rotors and drums and resurface them. should I pressure wash the bottom of the truck and inspect it? this truck seems to have no cancer.

jay_t

Reaction score
A gallon could do the whole county! LOL. You can get it in spray cans like wd40. That should serve your needs.

PackRat is correct. The last gallon I have has lasted a couple years and there is still about a quart left. I pick it up at the John Deere dealer (gallons) but I have picked up the spray cans at Oriellys. I agree the cans would serve you better. The bulk has to be sprayed on with a compressor. I have tried to thin it out for spray bottles but have not had good results.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanohawk

Members online