Sorry Guys...

Freight_Train

Traitor to the brotherhood
Reaction score
How about this one?
You must be registered for see images attach
You shall never defeat the force evil one!

94f450sd

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
towcat said:
That's close. It'd be better if Vader got it up has hind end though :D

as close as i can get to that

You must be registered for see images

94f450sd

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Actions speak louder than words. The Dark Side confuses him. Fear in him there is much. Clicky

Freight_Train

Reaction score
Agnem said:
Actions speak louder than words. The Dark Side confuses him. Fear in him there is much. Clicky

Hmmm,So he fears the power of the force does he.Looks like my plan is working.The evil one is on the run now.
You must be registered for see images attach

chris88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Diesel JD said:
Scotty, I thought that's what you probably needed to do. I think the IDI was never going to satisfy your power demands...or Travis'...for that matter. We still love ya. I haven't heard any bad stuff about the Cummins Diesel of any stripe. The 6.7L V8 may be a different story, but probably not, maybe a few bugs, but all Cummins' stuff has been good.

V8? Who ever said the 6.7 is a V8? I saw the cut away of the 6.7 at the new york auto show and its an I6. Was hopin ford might have some info on the 6.4 but the guy had no idea what I or he was talking about.

Chris

beretzs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The 6.7 is an I6 but it does have a bunch of stuff I am scared off, Variable Geometry Turbo, EGR and a particulate trap. Not to say these are bad, but Ford and Chevy have really struggled with these as of late, and I think the extra stuff will do nothing but hamper good fuel economy. That is what made me choose the year and truck I ordered. It will be my first BRAND new diesel rig. Mel, I know you know the feeling, and hopefully my new rig will be as good as your has been since 1983..... Scotty

Seekers

Reaction score
Scotty!... Good to hear from you and that all is going well. ;Sweet Don't be a stranger no matter what you drive :D Hope you enjoy your BRAND NEW truck! :thumbsup:

rancherman84

P.E.R.F.E.C.T!
Reaction score
beretzs said:
The 6.7 is an I6 but it does have a bunch of stuff I am scared off, Variable Geometry Turbo, EGR and a particulate trap. Not to say these are bad, but Ford and Chevy have really struggled with these as of late, and I think the extra stuff will do nothing but hamper good fuel economy. That is what made me choose the year and truck I ordered. It will be my first BRAND new diesel rig. Mel, I know you know the feeling, and hopefully my new rig will be as good as your has been since 1983..... Scotty

sadly all new diesel engines by 2010 need to meet tier 4 emmissons,on and off road will have the VGT,EGR and Particulate trap.the emissons stuff is being tested and used already.they claim that the emisson friendly :rotflmao engines will burn MORE :eek: fuel,but burn it cleaner cookoo :confused:
currently this week i am at PENN DETROIT in syracuse for training on mercedes heavy duty off road engines,you should see some the stuff that is hanging and bolted to these engines already :puke:
hard to imagin what its going to be like by 2010.

Mikes91

Full Access Member
Reaction score
beretzs said:
WHOA fellers. My cousin, who the old rig was sold to does not have the internet, he is a good old boy who lives up in the hills of Upstate NY and does too much extra work to mess around with the silly computers (his words). Great family though. Wouldn't trade him. But he does have a new motor in the truck, uses it for his fishing and towing truck. Absolutely loves it. I smile for him because it has turned out to be a great truck for him. As it was for me. The new truck was a neccessity, in most parts, had to have a reliable rig to pull my Jeep around and the wife would not go for another used rig that needed a few more thousand bucks to make it mine AFTER I bought it. We'll see, hopefully that Dodge will be a nice truck. Plus, if I remember correctly, I saw Mel in a Dodge not to long ago in one of those spy photos, so they can't be all bad.

On another note, I have had huge withdrawals as of lately, man, everytime I hear a diesel I almost break my neck to get a peek at it. So hopefully the new rig will slow me down for awhile. It does stink having payments again, but, hopefully with the 100K warranty I will not be pumping out money to fix the rig. They are nice trucks, and I couldn't bring myself to take a chance with a 6.0 or wait for an emissions monster the 6.4 Twin Turbo will be, and the Chevys/GMC with Independent Front suspension don't really appeal to me. So the Dodge with a Solid front axle, 6 speed manual, and the cummins seemed like the logical choice, and the MegaCab will have plenty of room for me and my family. I still miss you guys, had alot of reading to catch up on, since I have read OB in about a month or more. Scotty

Dayum... Two IDI casualties in a one-week period... Hehehehe. It is funny how we're ending up driving Cummins'...

Hope we're not disappointed...

Anyhow... I can't recall when the IDI rally is, but I want to attend. I'm keeping the IDI, so will probably drive her up and let the wife drive the new Ram to the meet. If I ever remember what the date is... It is written on my calendar, which is in one of the many boxes the movers unloaded last week...

Freight_Train

Reaction score
July Forth weekend in Chattanooga Tennessee.And since Travis Pussed out on us(guess he was afraid of the swonking I had for him) you get to be at the back of line just in front of me......"Got Smoke!"

82fordtruck

Reaction score
What are you sorry for? We're sorry for you!! My truck will be paid off this summer, and the maintenance is about $150/month.