SOMEONE Please sell me some injectors!

Andrew M. Frankli

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi. Thanks for responses to my post regarding rebuilt injectors for my 1993 Non-Turbo IDI. It seems the best way to go is with new Delphi BB injectors from TYP4 (Russ) or AGNEM. I emailed, phoned, and PM'ed Russ over the past 4 days and have received no response. I don't want to stalk him... Is there anyone else who can sell me some new matched injectors?? Agnem?? Please don't make me do ebay :) Thanks. --Andy
[email protected] 312)401-4389

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just had a free moment to reply to your message, I can ship them when I get home tomorrow.

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ii did draft a message to you sunday, but something happened and it didnt go, internet at home was out for a few days so that may be what lost it.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi. Thanks for responses to my post regarding rebuilt injectors for my 1993 Non-Turbo IDI. It seems the best way to go is with new Delphi BB injectors from TYP4 (Russ) or AGNEM. I emailed, phoned, and PM'ed Russ over the past 4 days and have received no response. I don't want to stalk him... Is there anyone else who can sell me some new matched injectors?? Agnem?? Please don't make me do ebay :) Thanks. --Andy
[email protected] 312)401-4389

Did I get a PM? Don't remember seeing one. No matter though. Buy from Russ if you can, as his price is usually a hair better than mine.

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
And i did send you an email on sunday.
Resent today, thanks
russ

Andrew M. Frankli

Full Access Member
Reaction score
SORRY, MY BAD. WENT INTO JUNK EMAIL FOLDER

Thanks, Russ. I found your email in my junk folder. Hotmail does such a good job filtering true junk, I rarely check it. I will mail a PMO on Fiday. Thanks again! --Andy PS Agnem: I didn't contact you directly - you would have been my next resource. Thanks again to you both. --Andy

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There has to be a" bad Andy" joke in here somewhere.

I will look foor it ,payment that is.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brb5

Members online