So what did you do with your truck today?

joel1847

Reaction score
You can do what I did. I just added a set of some cheap LED floodlights off Epay and run them off of a switch in the cab. I think I paid 30 bucks shipped. I use them as worklights too.

Joel
norcal

3Kp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hauled this home

Bought this the day after Christmas. Guessing it weighs roughly 2700-3000 pounds.

New years day drove out to Argve and picked up some different mirrors since I can't really see to well behind me with the tow mirror extenders. He also had a re manufactured passenger door still in the box that fits my truck. (now I can get rid of the only door filled beyond the limit of bondo 3/16" thick) Thank you Argve. Then went to few towns over and picked up a passenger door for my sons truck re manufactured door new in box for $20.

Coming home was a little rough with the camper on the truck going against the wind. kept kicking down out of overdrive so I just turned it off. Then the truck started to run hot according to the dummy gauge.

Unloaded the camper truck is a little happier.

Attachments

• rsz_1rsz_1rsz_truckcamper.jpg
    rsz_1rsz_1rsz_truckcamper.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 100

jrad235

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed a Tekonsha P3 and redid all the trailer wiring today. I'm planning on getting a 5th wheel when I find something that is cheap and is worth the money. Just need to figure out why my backup lights aren't working...

I've been very happy with my P3. The 22' Fifth wheel I had was very responsive with it's tandem axle braking. Loved towing that trailer.

83ford

ford diesel baby
Reaction score
Yesterday spider gears today tierods then my buddy that lives with us said his brother has 2 sidewinder kits forsale for either 1000 for both or apiece we don't know yet and 24 injectors for like 70 apiece which is to high right.and wvo kits forsale.i may buy the turbo kits cause either way that's a steal

Sent from my Iphone using Tapatalk

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Swapped out fuel filter heads....one in truck leajed profusely around stupid heater plug.

Now to drill and tap and plug one in preparation for a FINAL replacement. May adapt a port for pressure sending unit for my fuel pressure guage.

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
attachment.php

Replaced the front axle shaft ujoints on the ttb D44, dug the Western out form around behind the shop and got it mounted back on Mater and shoved my Superduty in the shop for some engine work. :)

Attachments

• 20160103_164114[1].jpg
    20160103_164114[1].jpg
    945.1 KB · Views: 174

snicklas

6.0 and Loving It!!
Staff member
Reaction score
Ron,

What is all that white stuff......... did you run over a bag of flower or something??????

Here is the worst 2 hours of winter so far....

You must be registered for see images attach

snicklas

6.0 and Loving It!!
Staff member
Reaction score
Lake effect machine got turned on last night. LOL

That was back in November...... we had almost 60 for Christmas Day...... they say we are supposed to get snow all week..... we'll see....

I'm ready to go out and play in it... but I screwed up my knee last Wednesday....... have to have Momma move the vehicles and I can just run the tractor.........

Spun4Fun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I successfully plumed a new Drain tube from Banks Turbo to dump inside the Driver Valve cover , Plugged the VP hole with pipe thread plug for good . ENG is Bone dry now ,my driveway is free of oil stains , the most important part is that my Rebuild OEM Mits start no longer getting oil soaked . Drove it for well over 2300 Miles loaded with zero issue .

Last edited:

whitehorse

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
changed brake pads only to find a stuck caliper on the passenger side.....0to60 still forever and a day.....:D