Slave Labor

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
A good friend of mine was up for Christmas and offered to install my new locker for me since I have been so damn busy here as of late. He is coming up to my place and will do it in the garage while I'm at work ;Sweet

So I guess I get to keep to my statement that I'm not going to turn a wrench on this truck a little longer... LOL Maybe I can smooze him into doing delivery valves if I can get a hold of them this week (he's on vacation this week and has nothing to do)...

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
Called home a little bit ago and the slacker didn't even start on it until 10:30 this morning... Sheesh talk about milking a job out...

Nah seriously I'm happy a pig in mud - he said that he had some problems getting the center section out until he figured out he had to break loose the ring gear, so he said that he's about 2 hours away from completion - he said the next one he does it will only take about 1.5 hours start to finish...

So with him taking loose the ring gear (did not touch the pinion) does he have to reset the backlash?

Whit

Reaction score
Shouldnt hafta reset the backlash but I would check it to make sure things are kosher...........dial indicator and a mag base in 5 minutes tell ya