bed014-1.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 162

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
OK.... where is "Mr. Blue Truck"....... he has several to post..... ;Poke;Poke

Remember....... "Blue Boogers are tasty!"...... :angel::angel:

;Really Whatcha talking bout Willis?:D

Since I'm grounded back to the Droid for internet access check out the links in my sign.

Goldie is sporting a 2005 Ford Superduty color that looks much better on the old trucks than the new ones. It's called Sonic Blue Pearl. To get the color to really jump with the Pearl and mica, it took 4 coats of color then I topped it off with 3 coats of a super gloss clear.;Sweet

Maters color is a teal blue and not sure what the code is since I got it in trade with the truck.

Diesel_brad

Dunce
Reaction score
Hey diesel dog.
Thanks. I really like the sonic blue

BTW I think you got your signature screwerd up. Says you got an 2007 w a 6.9?

snicklas

6.0 and Loving It!!
Staff member
Reaction score
No, 2007 is correct for Mater. Mater was "assembled" from other trucks. I believe the frame is actually a bricknose frame, and he put a slantnose body on it. So when it was registered in the state of Michigan, he was issues a new VIN Number (The one that is riveted to the dash is NOT the registered VIN) and called it a 2007, since that is when it was built and registered. He has a thread from when this happened. I will look and see if I can find it......

Yep here it is. It shows the start and end products. I also forgot, he was a 460 truck also. There are several threads on him, but this one is a good snapshot......

Last edited:

Diesel_brad

Dunce
Reaction score
Never heard of the DMV issuing a vin:dunno

We did a frame off resto on my brother 74 dodge powerwagon and the only thing left form the original truck was the frame and front axle. NJ just had us bring it to a "special" inspection facility where they inspect steett rods and R title vehicle. Guess every state is different

O and to all that were wondering what SONIC BLUES paint code is it is SN

gonecrazyi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've got a ranger from michigan that was assembled. We've found at least 32 bins on it. The state gave it a new bin which generally causes problems when registering it here in florida and when being pulled over. It generally doesn't cone up in evwrybodys computer lol. Cops just check the paper work andler it be.

Diesel_brad

Dunce
Reaction score
I've got a ranger from michigan that was assembled. We've found at least 32 bins on it. The state gave it a new bin which generally causes problems when registering it here in florida and when being pulled over. It generally doesn't cone up in evwrybodys computer lol. Cops just check the paper work andler it be.

you mean VIN

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
No, 2007 is correct for Mater. Mater was "assembled" from other trucks. I believe the frame is actually a bricknose frame, and he put a slantnose body on it. So when it was registered in the state of Michigan, he was issues a new VIN Number (The one that is riveted to the dash is NOT the registered VIN) and called it a 2007, since that is when it was built and registered. He has a thread from when this happened. I will look and see if I can find it......

Yep here it is. It shows the start and end products. I also forgot, he was a 460 truck also. There are several threads on him, but this one is a good snapshot......

Thanks Scott. That saved my thumbs. ;
Brad has the paint code posted.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance

Members online