shipping on injectors

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So after using the same box for 3 years ,a priority mail O box, the USPS decided its too big for a small flat rate shipping label. so if anyone hasnt got their package yet check for a delivery slip, as they may be holding it for postage. let me know and I will issue a refund and fight them for my money back, yeah like ill win that one.
So the price from now on will be 6.00 or so higher due to shipping.
Thanks
Russ

kb1jid

Reaction score
No Problem RUSS Thanks for doing all the hard work for us to keep our trucks going Hope to hear my new rebuilt engine run this week

gdhillon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First they start with changing coffee cup sizes and now its boxes, I don't like the way the world is going.

where would I get a delivery slip from?

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
canada would be fine, totally different box, and more expensive.

rockbender

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up. No problem at all - I'll roll down to the USPS to pick them up tomorrow. I'm just happy you got a little product to put out and that I am one of the recipients!
cheers,
josh

Dave Barbieri

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Russ -

Mine got here! Gotta tell ya, they are BEAUTIFUL! Thanks a lot for pulling all this together.

cardana24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got mine too. Thanks. My box is stamped saying "Postage Due", I have never gotten anything that has that stamp so I am not sure if I need to do anything or not.

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got mine too. Thanks. My box is stamped saying "Postage Due", I have never gotten anything that has that stamp so I am not sure if I need to do anything or not.

if you got the box I would ignore it, if the carrier gets nasty it should be only about 6.00 more.
they charged one member 14.20, so dont let that happen.