Shameless plug to Mel

whitehorse

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A big thanks to mel.....I know I'm behind on this stuff but I just installed his bb code injectors I bought last year and WOW! I think I picked up 50 more hp LOL.... This thing actually moves great and I haven't even timed it yet. My truck is a 89 and 7 out of 8 were grey.....:eek:

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Nothing shameless about it. You purchased a quality product and it works. In this day and age we so often buy something less expensive only to find out its junk. then we spend more money to buy the quality parts. Sorry.. I skip to the front of the line and purchase quality parts the first time cutting the cheap guy out of my hard earned money. Every company has issues every so often. But when siad company turns on you for"doing the install wrong"... Well I don't like reading bout this and try to point others away from the cheaters or cheaper lower quality stuff. Mel has taught me plenty and I am eternally grateful for the lessons...

Robt.Webster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After sales support is second to none as well. Mel has taken his valuable time to help answer my questions in the past. Great people there along with good products!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726

Members online