Selling rebuilt 6.9 IDI turbo, a second IP, and a Gear Vendors.

lukewarmt

BCOilBurner
Reaction score
I have an old 2003 Ford extended cab. The body is shot, it needs brake work, etc. I bought it with a recently rebuilt engine (think it was rebuilt in the last two years and low KMs). I have a bunch of spare parts from another truck I bought with the same motor, I took a Gear Vendors unit off it, along with the IP, etc. I recently had my second kid and ended up buying a new truck so old blue is just collecting dust.

Here is the thing, I live in British Columbia, Canada. If there are parts off it you want, or if you want to make a offer on the whole package if you are nearby drop me a message.

You must be registered for see images attach

lukewarmt

BCOilBurner
Reaction score
You are right, it's a 93 I think, or a 97. I just sold another vehicle that was a 2003 and I had only one cup of coffee before posting.

79jasper

Chickenhawk
Reaction score
Could be a 93. Fits the body style.
97 would be a powerstroke.
Also a 93 should be the 7.3, not the 6.9.
But maybe someone rebuilt the 6.9 and swapped it in.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

austin92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is that a Dana 60 in a 3/4 ton (curiosity)? Also, you know if that gear vendors is different between the 2 and 4wd trucks(inquiring)? I tried getting on their site but it's not loading

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lukewarmt

BCOilBurner
Reaction score
Austin I'm not too sure about axles. I think the rear is a sterling 10 bolt? I'm not 100% sure. As far as the GV unit right now it is married to the transfer case which bolts onto the back of a C6 Transmission. I think you can send in the adapter unit and get them to send you any adapter unit for a fee. Don't quote me on that, though.

The engine was swapped from another vehicle to replace the factory 460.

austin92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Rear would be 10.25. I will call gear vendors and ask about adaptors. Mines 2wd manual though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lukewarmt

BCOilBurner
Reaction score
Truck is sold!

I still have the Gear Vendors for sale. I'm taking offers on it. The GV unit came from a truck I bought that had 47k KM's on it. A guy had bought the truck new, had a turbo and a GV unit put on it, and parked it once his ski hill went out of business. I have all the wiring for it and the main controller. I have never used this GV unit, so I am only assuming it is in working order. I am willing to do any sort of inspection or testing I can in order to show the unit is in good shape if someone wants to buy it.

The GV unit also comes attached to a transfer case, which can be included or not.
You must be registered for see images attach

Thewespaul

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My zip is 78006, I wouldn't need the adapter or transfer case. Pm me if you need more info.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RangerDanger

Members online