Selling ALL ORIGINAL First Gen 2500 dodge cummins

barefootslim

Reaction score
, I've decided to sell my 1991 first gen regular cab. I found a second gen that fits my frame better so I'm letting it go for basicly what I've got in it. This truck is a true two owner (till Me) Condition is just flat fantastic. The interior is as good as it gets with only nit pickin minor problems. The exterior is almost perfect with the exception of some minor dings on either side of the bed. The last owner said a tornado came through here (north central Arkansas) and a couple sitcks bounced off the bed sides.:hail
I've changed out all the fluids, tuned up the trans, did the belts and hoses, axel etc. No blow by to speak of. It shifts out just fine, has plenty of get up and went. Brakes are fine ETC>>>

Simply put it's a survivor! It was purchased new Here in Ar-Kansas, Lived it's life here and was used here. I've found no evidence of rust or previous damage.. The bed is very clean with only minor scratches. MINOR

From what I understand it was sold new up here, he kept it for a couple of years and the second owner used it to haul a small trailer to get stuff for his conveinence store. Basicly light stuff.

The only problem it has is it eats voltage regulators. The alternator has been checked and is supposed to be good. I can't fiddle with the little stuff any more (workers comp screwed)-cuss

Bottom line is I've got about $4500.00 in it and all I'm trying to do is get my money back so I can get a 1997 dually.

Any way I'm in a little town here in north central Arkansas called Locust Grove. About 10 - 15 miles south of Batesville. The truck's sitting on the corner of hwy's 14 & 25.

Give Slim a call at 901 691 7303 Or email me a [email protected]

If Your serious I'd be more than happy to talk with you. If Your just wanting to yack I'll pass.