Saw this on Craigslist

Alan Slingsby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like a nice clean truck but to high of price I think,are those really aluminum wheels? Mine look same and are not aluminum lol

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Maybe it is a conversion? That wood trim doesnt look factory.
Actually, the "wood" trim on the door panels was factory...my truck (also an '84) had those piece of false wood on the original door panels. It matches the dash trim on the early trucks...I think Ford switched to the later style and ditched the door panel trim in '85.

It mighe still be a Centurion conversion, though...certainly, AFAIK there was never a factory F-250 dualie, so that conversion was done by SOMEONE...

TWeatherford

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Might be aluminum wheels, but what is shown is stainless or chrome steel simulators. It would be strange to put those over aluminum wheels. In any case, I'd prefer steel with simulators over aluminum.

GOOSE

Happy IDI'er
Reaction score
That's a clean, straight truck. These old rigs are rebounding in their value. I can't say that is overpriced, you couldn't buy a $1500 truck and build it to that with the $2450 that would be remaining.

Alan Slingsby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's a clean, straight truck. These old rigs are rebounding in their value. I can't say that is overpriced, you couldn't buy a $1500 truck and build it to that with the $2450 that would be remaining.

Thats a good point Goose,never thought about it that way

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dieselmainiac

Members online