runnig.tail light trailer wont work rest work fine (brakelight,right,left light)

Tim1

Reaction score
I only have two relays, I swith them around and nothing happened, I dont have manual which one is the fuse D

Tim1

Reaction score
could it something to do with day running lights ? I unplugged because I hate having head light on all the time (canada thing I guess)
I checked the swiths all the wires look in good shape also I check for power and all the wires at switch are alive

Last edited:

siegler

Reaction score
I only have two relays, I swith them around and nothing happened, I dont have manual which one is the fuse D

could it something to do with day running lights ? I unplugged because I hate having head light on all the time (canada thing I guess)
I checked the swiths all the wires look in good shape also I check for power and all the wires at switch are alive

I believe the cover for the fuse box should say what is what in the box. The daytime running lights are what activates the relay, which sends power to the tail lights on the trailer; so plugging that back in MAY solve your problem.

79jasper

Chickenhawk
Reaction score
I've read the system won't work correctly without the DRL module or the non-DRL jumper plug.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Tim1

Reaction score
thanks for all your guys help, yesterday I run new wire all the way and then somehow it got it all working out. thanks again for all your help. other quick question, where can i buy cheap radator support frame plus rubbers.

79jasper

Chickenhawk
Reaction score
Core supports aren't cheap. Lol
But if you search around, there's a thread on a repair kit.
Frame rubbers? Body mount bushings? Can be had new from ford, or you can get the poly ones from energy suspension.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle