Ride height??

Bootzz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes the 60 adds lift and I didn't include it so I can find actual stock hight with the ttb.
And 1-it would be nice to know my actual lift
2- people say its impossible to clear 42's with out cutting a fender with 6" lift and I have 42's with what I was told 6" lift
And I have. Bet against someone for 100$ that I have 6" or less but he says its at least 8-10

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes the 60 adds lift and I didn't include it so I can find actual stock hight with the ttb.
And 1-it would be nice to know my actual lift
2- people say its impossible to clear 42's with out cutting a fender with 6" lift and I have 42's with what I was told 6" lift
And I have. Bet against someone for 100$ that I have 6" or less but he says its at least 8-10

You have an axle not for that truck and an unkown lift You where provided the information of a stock F250 and said that won't do You got what you asked for! Be thankful not like Oh that won't work cause I got a 60...No say thank you!

How much lift well who knows if it's a hodgepodge of parts. Ask the manufacturer of the lift springs and there is your answer.

Not a big deal. Or check on a STOCK F350 height which would have a 60 and go from there. Seems LOGICAL does'nt it?

JM2CW

swervyjoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
On my '84 F250 4x4 stock height:
Center of hub to fender: front 21" rear 21.5"
ground to bottom of rocker: 20.5"

zebrabeefj40

Reaction score
Thanks for that measurement but I have to find another way to measure it bc I don't believe that will be accurate if you have a stock front end and I have the d60 swap

If you take the time to read my sig you will note I DO have a D60 swap...

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alleycat