Rhino Engines

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
The only thing I don't care for is they bore instaed of sleeve the motors. Other than that all you really need to make sure of is not letting them machine any off the heads or block. I know we can remove some but thats something I'm not comfortable telling anyone to do. If you have a machinest background then you know what is to much taken off the block or heads.

yARIC008

Drives really slow
Reaction score
From their descriptions it seems they know what they're talking about. I'd imagine they know the specs of what they can shave off the block, and i bet if you request it they'll sleeve all the cylinders.

If you click on the 7.3 link at the top they say they sleeve the all left cylinders and the others as necessary, so yeah, if you ask, i bet they'll do them all. Seems like a good place to me.

f-two-fiddy

Reaction score
I don't know why anyone would not go to DAS? Their prices are better than most and they offer a great product

Freight_Train

Traitor to the brotherhood
Reaction score
I wouldn't go with them.They state they sleeve the left bank only but only sleeve the right if needed.I won't buy from anyone that doesn't automatically sleeve all 8 holes.So far,Promar has the best deal I have found.$3000 bucks for a non turbo spec engine,All 8 holes sleeved,Free shipping of the engine to you and free shipping of the core back.75,000 mile 3 years.They line hone the mains,use name brand parts(Mahle pistons,clevite bearins,Felpro gaskets,etc) but you have to reuse all your accessories,Valve covers,oil pan,IP,Injectors,Timing cover,Balancer,intake,tower,etc etc etc.You basically get a assembled block and heads.