real nice 1986 F250 at dealer lot, $3,000.

warhog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did they originally come with black door panels? Mine are blue, I like the black look.

GOOSE

Happy IDI'er
Reaction score
It says $3000.:dunno I thought it wasn't too bad a deal considering its 109,000 miles. It's pretty easy to spend say $1500 on less of a truck and have 4 or 5 thousand in it when you're finished. That truck is in really good condition for our area.

warhog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It says $3000.:dunno I thought it wasn't too bad a deal considering its 109,000 miles. It's pretty easy to spend say $1500 on less of a truck and have 4 or 5 thousand in it when you're finished. That truck is in really good condition for our area.

yeah for 3k that seems like a great price consideing some of the "should i buy this" threads on here lately.

madpogue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
its a 6.9l l6. thats at least what it says in the listing.
No, it's an 8-cylinder 6.9L L6. One of those multiple-reality parallel universe things, or maybe M.C. Escher designed the engine....

On the Saturn site we have a thread called "Bonehead Saturn Craigslist find of the day"; redolent with stuff like this. Non-existent models, impossible engines, god-awful photos, pics of completely different cars, text that thrashes the English language within inches of its life, etc....

sassyrel

Reaction score
Did they originally come with black door panels? Mine are blue, I like the black look.

me thinks,,those have been replaced.. the whole rest of the interior is blue...along with the carpet..blue dash,,and blue seat.....have never seen the interior missmatched like that..