Radiator support repair?

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
3 years ago I looked all over the U.S. for a diesel core support. The only one making em then was Ford. They wanted $1000.00 for one.:puke:
Trust me I looked. As said some of the ones that claim diesel application don't work. The only difference on the A/C ones are the 2 lower tabs that bolt the condeser on. Those can be fabbed up easily.

I ended up buying a new gasser one and hacked it up and put a decent lower end on the gasser one as shown in the photos in my sig.

The one that RLDSL has will work for the 87-91 era.;Sweet

RLDSL

Diesel fuel abuser
Reaction score
The one that RLDSL has will work for the 87-91 era.;Sweet

I'm glad someone knows what that thing came out of. I just went down to see if there were any part numbers on it and came up dry. only thing I could find on it was the jacking instructions sticker ( which was part number E7TA-17A083-AA , I suppose someone could narrow down the date of production by that if they had a decent enough parts catalog access ).
I got it along with the radiator attached out of a truck when I got the engine and tranny a couple of years back when I picked up a 7.3 and a c6

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
I'm glad someone knows what that thing came out of. I just went down to see if there were any part numbers on it and came up dry. only thing I could find on it was the jacking instructions sticker ( which was part number E7TA-17A083-AA ,

Headlight bucket mounting area is the tell tale giveaway.;Sweet
The earlier OBS's have a smaller opening.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HarleyCummins

Members online

No members online now.